Why come to ToGiveYouHope.com for Online Help with your Rx Drug Addiction?
- Affordability: We will work with you for a donation of any size whatsoever. No one should ever have to die from an addiction simply because they can’t pay! Our only reason for any donation at all is Accountability; we have found that if you don’t pay something, whether it be a product or service, it’s value is greatly minimized and it becomes unappreciated.
- Flexibility: Your schedule is important and we understand this. Rx drug addiction is ‘different’ in that you are probably trying to lead a normal life despite your dependence on Rx Drugs. That said, let’s make it happen according to your lifestyle.
- Simplicity: We work with you in different ways according to what works when you need us. We work with you by Phone, Text, Audio Messaging, Video Conferencing, and/or Chatting. It’s your recovery… your choice.
- Confidentiality: Addiction is private matter and so is recovery. It’s no one’s business but your own.
- Convenience: We don’t believe you need to be ‘warehoused’ somewhere. While facility/hospital detox is necessary to safely clean your body of those nasty prescription drugs, in our opinion, ‘warehousing’ you in a facility for 6 months or more is complete insanity. You don’t need punishment, you need healing.
- Methodology: Our methodology is via very specified Christian life coaching by certified coaches, Biblical counseling, Mentoring, Teaching and showing you how Paying it Forward will keep you moving forward. We have also have added sound health coaching to our toolbox. We firmly believe that the fuel (food & liquids) that you put into your body keeps your mind and body running smoothly. We show you what to consume and what not to consume for optimal health and healing.
- Permanent Healing: We do NOT subscribe to the disease theory of addiction as it’s only a theory which has never been able to be proven. We believe addiction to be a temporary spiritual and emotional problem that has a very permanent and everlasting solution. When it’s over, it’s over.