Today, I want to show you how accepting those dangerous prescriptions from your doctor is causing you to be equal to a heroin/cocaine abuser. Once you know that your doctor is giving you dangerous medications, it is up to you to make a change in your life or suffer torment, withdrawal, organ failure, seizures, stroke, heart attack and an early death.
We all know that when a person struts down to his or her drug dealer, we know that they’re willingly, knowingly and purposely after a high and are bound and determined to get it. We also know that they are fully aware that if they get caught using, they will spend some time in jail. Another known factor is that – most of the time – people sell their bodies in order to get that high because, without it, they will get violently sick and possibly die from withdrawal. Another given is that they are knowingly risking their lives every single time they use. Overdose, as everyone knows, is all too common.
So, what about Rx drugs that your doctor gives you?
- More people die from doctors’ prescription drugs than do people using Heroin and Cocaine combined.
- Prescription drugs such as Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Hypnotics (sleeping pills) and Stimulants (just to name a few categories) should NEVER be prescribed for more than 3 days – if at all. Antidepressants, antipsychotics and other psychotropic drugs should NEVER be prescribed by anyone other than a board certified psychiatrist; even then, you must consider whether or not this person needs to be hospitalized and evaluated in a mental health unit as these drugs cause suicidal and homicidal ideations.
- Doctors that offer you these drugs, outside of a hospital facility, and for more than 3 days, are basically drug dealers who wear white coats.
Do the patients who use Rx drugs seek after the same high as street drug users do?
- Absolutely YES! The addictive Rx drugs given to you by your doctor do not keep their intensity. In other words, the dose you take today will not have the same effect on you when you continue to take it for 2 weeks. That means that your doctor will most likely increase the dose or add another drug to potentiate (make stronger) it’s effect. As a matter of fact, many doctors, in order to keep you addicted, will add certain specific other drugs that will give give their patients the equivalent of a very potent ‘heroin high’.
- Dosages are raised by doctors or additional drugs are added because every few weeks, the effect and euphoria (or high) of these drugs dissipates. Keep in mind that these drugs, while becoming less effective, are stored in the body’s vital organs. This is the reason people ‘accidentally’ overdose and never see it coming.
Is it possible that Rx drug users could end up doing prison time or have to sell their bodies?
- Yes! It happens every day of the week. Why, you ask? The reason is that laws are getting tighter and doctors are being squeezed not to prescribe these types of drugs… especially Opiate painkillers. These days they can face professional discipline for misconduct, malpractice suits for iatrogenic addiction and death, and criminal criminal charges. So, what do the people do who are on these drugs and now suffer withdrawal? They hit the streets and buy heroin! Heroin is an opiate. Whether they are 12 or 90, they will start shooting up because the withdrawal is unbearable and they don’t want to be hospitalized for 14 days to detox. As we know, this is illegal. Being illegal, these people who have graduated from pills to heroin are now conducting themselves as other heroin abusers do, so they easily can and do end up with criminal charges.
What about withdrawal and accidental overdose? My doctor would never put me on drugs that would cause harm to me!
- Think again, my friends! Remember that nasty thing called ‘GREED’? Greed causes those who have the love of money to do crazy things. Just because some people have an MD, DO, PA, or NP after their names doesn’t mean they don’t or can’t love money! People who love money look for ways to make that money in a cushy, easy way. What’s easier than addicting patients to drugs? State laws mandate that these patients MUST come into the medical office monthly in order to get more pills. Insurances pay upward of $880 per 5 minute visit for the patient to get a new Rx. Multiply that by the average number of patients doctors have in the US per month. I’m not going to figure out the statistics for you… you can google that if you want; however, what I will tell you is that in 2012 (the most recent statistics available form the CDC), 259,000,000 (million) prescriptions were written for just Opioids alone!!!!!!!!! You do the math on how lucrative it is for doctors to prescribe these drugs and how they only have to spend 5 minutes with a patient to make upwards of $880.00 per month per patient. Don’t you wonder how your monster doctor affords all of those luxury vacations… new cars… huge houses (and multiple homes)… designer clothes… private schools… etc? I guess you’ve been reading my words here because you guessed it… it’s by prescribing addictive and mind altering drugs! Voila! One American dies every 19 minutes here in the US from a prescription overdose from addictive drugs prescribed by their doctor. IATROGENIC DEATH is now the #1 cause of accidental death in America. To me, it’s no accident when doctors know what these drugs do and prescribe them anyway. Even after a patient has experienced a massive overdose, their doctor will prescribe them to that same patient again when they get home from the hospital. That’s egregious since the chance of overdose is GREATER after an overdose has already occurred. For many, it only takes just one pill!!!
Motto of my post today? NEVER TRUST YOUR DOCTOR!
- Do the research – Look up the drugs yourself and ask your pharmacist for a package insert so that you can see all facts about the drugs.
- ask questions of pharmacists, naturopaths, google ‘dangers of (name of drug)’ and see what others have experienced and what remains hidden from patients.
- allow a window of time before accepting any Rx or procedure in order to get other opinions from doctors who are naturopaths.
- *******NEVER start with these drugs and you’ll never get addicted, you’ll never get dead before your time, and you’ll never suffer the evil ravages of taking them.
- Look for an MD or DO who is a Naturopath… seek natural alternatives.
- For pain, google LDN… an awesome way to control pain, many diseases and helps you sleep. It doesn’t ’cause’ anything in your body… it enables your body to heal itself.