This 24-Year-Old Man Died After An E-Cigarette Exploded In His Face

A 24-year-old man in Texas died after a vape pen exploded in his face, according to a medical examiner.

William Brown from Fort Worth was using a vape pen when it exploded, severing his left carotid artery and causing him to have a “cerebral infarction,” i.e., a stroke, according to a preliminary report from the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office.

jr_istock_000026086836medium_freeHe died two days later on Jan. 29 at a local hospital.

The report stated that Brown’s official cause of death was “cerebral infarction and herniation due to dissection of left internal carotid artery due to penetrating trauma from exploding vaporizer pen.”

According to the address mentioned in the medical examiner’s report, Brown was at the Smoke and Vape DZ store in Keller when his e-cigarette exploded.

A man who answered the store’s phone on Tuesday told BuzzFeed News that Brown did not purchase his e-cigarette at their store. He said he did not know which store it came from and declined to provide further information.

Click here to article source


NAN AD for VRM 14

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s