I want to do a quick post today on juicing because it happened to come up recently as an absolute impossibility for just about everyone… unless you have those mega bucks packed away in your bank.
Basically, people who organically juice are those who:
- who are very, very rich. It costs between $3500 to $4000 per year just to properly organically juice.
- who live near a store or farm that constantly has fresh organic produce and are very, very rich
- who have nothing to do and all day to do it and are very, very rich. Shopping takes time for proper juicing.
- who are unemployed or retired and are very, very rich
- who love to keep cleaning their juicer (which takes between 700 and 800 hours per year to clean up from juicing), and are very, very rich
- who have the land to grow their own organic produce all year round and are very, very rich
By all means, if you fit into any of the categories above, then go ahead and juice with organic fresh vegetables. Otherwise, please read below.
Why is organic juicing so necessary for optimal health?
- If you follow the right mode of eating, adding organic juicing helps to alkalyze the body. If your body is acidic, it can far more readily invite cancer and cause existing cancers to grow.
- You will have more energy.
- You can boost your immune system.
- You can improve your heart and vascular health.
- You’ll meet your needs for your daily vegetables each day.
- You’ll pay just a fraction of the high cost ofr using fresh organic produce with a juicer.
- It can slow down the aging process by reducing the chance organ failure.
- It improves gut health.
- It enhances the detox of poisons in your body which decreases the stress on your liver.
- You’ll have vitamins and minerals in a necessary bioavailable form instead of a pill created in a lab that doesn’t come near the quality or ease of absorption of the real deal.
I agree that I need to juice, but if it’s too expensive, what are my options?
A few of your options are below. You can do what our family does and use organic greens powders that provide everything you need and more. Check them out below or go here and find more. Remember always that in order for juicing to work, you need to have a healthy eating regimen that EXCLUDES all sugar, processed foods, breads and pasta. If you want to read a great book on proper healthy eating, CLICK HERE or for more organic greens powders, CLICK HERE.