Mom Accused of Doing Drugs, Passing Out in Front of Kids in McDonald’s Bathroom

CHARLESTON, W.Va.—Authorities say a West Virginia mom who passed out in a McDonald’s bathroom after doing drugs in front of her kids has been charged with child neglect.

32-year-old Sarah Parker is facing charges of child neglect resulting in injury after the incident on Saturday.

The station cites police and says Parker snorted the drugs through her nose before losing consciousness. Police say her 2- and 3-year-old kids were in the bathroom with her when she passed out.

A criminal complaint obtained by the station says marijuana and multiple glass pipes were found in her purse. A knife and a can of mace were also found on the floor next to Parker.

She’s currently jailed on a $10,000 cash bond. Her attorney didn’t return a voicemail.

Fentanyl Deaths

In August, President Donald Trump urged the Senate to pass a measure to stop synthetic opioid drugs such as fentanyl from being transported into the United States via the U.S. Postal Service system.

“It is outrageous that Poisonous Synthetic Heroin Fentanyl comes pouring into the U.S. Postal System from China,” he wrote on Aug. 20.

Click here to article source

Rediscover Recovery!

It’s a breath of fresh air. An Online Addiction Recovery program that is Bible based, non-denominational, encouraging, non-12 steps, non-judgemental, and the best part is that it actually works.  Recover once and recover for life!  By the way, it’s totally affordable to everyone!  CLICK HERE to read about the program that everyone’s talking about.

One thought on “Mom Accused of Doing Drugs, Passing Out in Front of Kids in McDonald’s Bathroom

Comments are closed.