Salvation, my friends, is a FREE gift from God. It is a FREE ticket to Heaven for all eternity, made possible by God’s Son, Jesus Christ. He came here as a baby to teach the love of God and preach the Gospel of peace, suffer at the hands of mere humans, and die – through a torturous crucifixion – for YOU and for me. It is because of Him that you can avoid Hell. Heaven is real and Hell is real; they are both for all eternity – forever and ever. Your free will, a gift from God, will determine your choice. I hope you choose wisely, because once you die, your choice is over.
The Bible says that Jesus came to the Jew first, and then for the Gentile. Whatever ‘religion’ or ‘ethnicity’ you are, Jesus came for YOU! Can you imagine, God’s Son came to earth, as both 100% God and 100% human, to offer Himself as the ultimate sacrifice for your sins? Wrapping our brains around that is hard, but shows how much God loves us all. Although He was still God when He walked the earth, He allowed Himself to suffer what He did so that He could say, “It is finished”, thereby making the only way for you and me to enter Heaven for all eternity. In Heaven, the Bible promises, “God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, norhttps://recoveryroom7online.com crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4)
I know that control is a problem – especially in today’s world. Everyone wants it. You cannot receive eternity in Heaven if control is important to you. Relinquish control to Jesus Christ right now, and you will not only receive blessings, but you will receive all of your answers to prayer. Control belongs to our Creator, not ourselves. We are all basically clueless.
How to receive Salvation
- Right now, bow your head in prayer, and give Jesus you life, your heart, your mind, your words, your thoughts, decisions, and your everything.
- Confess your sins to Him and ask for Him to change you to be more like Himself.
- Ask Him for His Holy Spirit and the Power, Love and Peace that He brings
- Promise the Lord to live in all His ways, and follow all of His Commandments, according to the Bible.
- Read the Bible and begin putting to memory verses that speak to you. Make the Word of God become one with you. Understand that the entire Bible is for today, and for you and me. Read from Genesis to Revelation, as the Spirit of God leads.
- Get a good devotional, from a born again Messianic source, and read it daily.
- Fellowship with other born again believers who are non-denominational. Denominations divide. The Messianic congregations are best because they access the very important Hebrew roots of our faith. Jesus was, is, and always will be a Jew from the Tribe of Judah. To learn what was important in His culture, is to know Him and how we should walk in Him.
- Pray often and continue to repent for your sins. We’re not perfect, so we will sin accidentally. Make certain that the sins you confessed to God when you first got saved are not repeated; if they are, make a commitment to God not to do them again. Strive not to sin.
- Tell others about your faith. That’s what God commands us to do. We want to witness our faith to our family and friends. Don’t you want to have your loved ones in Heaven with you?
Need help with Salvation or something else related to the Bible? Please contact me below.