Grieving Aunt Shares Warning After Nephew, 19, Dies from Accidental Overdose Involving Fentanyl

The aunt of an Arizona teen who died after an accidental overdose from pills laced with fentanyl is speaking out about the dangers of drug experimentation. Brandi Bundrick Nishnick lost her nephew Gunner Bundrick, 19, on Nov. 3 after he and a friend, Jake Morales, 19, both took Percocet, a pain killer known for its … Continue reading Grieving Aunt Shares Warning After Nephew, 19, Dies from Accidental Overdose Involving Fentanyl