- Do you have, or not have, health insurance?
- Does your health insurance have a high deductible that prohibits you from having a visit with your doctor?
- Do you wish you had access to a doctor 24/7?
- You have a fever, sore throat and feel awful, and weather conditions are preventing you from traveling to your doctor; do you suffer and wait?
- Is your baby sick and it’s 3:30 am and there’s no doctor around?
I can go on and on about difficult situations and circumstances when you wish you had a doctor to talk immediately and get advice from, or possibly get some medicine to help you out. Well, now there is an amazing telemedicine plan that costs a low, low fee of just $12.95 per month for an individual plan and just $19.95 for an entire family in the same household. This plan offers you unlimited consults online with a doctor and offers 7 days a week, 24 hours a day services. Please visit us HERE and read about what this is all about as well as grab the discount pricing that NationalAddictionNews.com is offering you today.
Thank you & God Bless!
Please note: This is not for ALL medical situations such as life threatening emergencies or chronic life threatening sicknesses/diseases. Certain exclusions apply. Controlled substances and psychiatric medications will not be dispensed in a telemedical visit.